Hello Thomas,

On Thursday, July 20, 2006, 3:33:13 AM, you wrote:
T>> The problem is that some of these filters are empty on the "share .."
T>> I could not solve it by deleting the filter and create it again.

T> How do you create it, from scratch (New Filter...) or by copy and
T> paste from an account filter?
I used copy and paste. I'll try creating from scratch.

T> I also noticed that when two common filters have the same name (which
T> TB shouldn't allow), and you change something in one filter, the
T> change is also done in the other.
I've seen that too and more than that it happend also in 2 different
accounts also. I'll Also look if this is the reason.

Thanks

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v3.80.06, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

You will care much less about what people think about you when you
realize how seldom they do. - Oscar Wilde