Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

On Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 22:53:19GMT -0400 (which was 8:53 PM where I live)
Chris W. wrote and made these points on the subject of "Is Anyone Able to Send
Korean Email?":

> Which editor are you using? MicroEd doesn't support Unicode input at
> all. The Windows editor supports it to some degree (i.e., I cannot
> enter text using Keyman, but I can at least copy and paste it).

Thank you, Chris! A simple solution.

I have never had any desire to use the Windows editor, have never experimented
with it, and didn't even think of testing it for Korean.

As you can see from the following, it seems to work just fine:

이것이 한국말입니다.

This is readable in both The Bat! and in Thunderbird. Whether other clients
will be able to handle it remains to be seen, but it is a step forward.

--
Keith
...Give: Support the helpless victims of computer error.

Using The Bat! 3.81.11 Beta under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a 2.4 GHZ
Pentium IV with 512 MB.