Hello The Janitor & everyone else,

on 29-Jul-2006 at 20:30 you (The Janitor) wrote:

MP>> May I ask you why (replace K9, I mean)?

> I find it more accurate and very easy to configure. The GUI is more
> attractive, too.

Even though I find a plugin for TB very attractive, I'm hesitant to try
another one - the two bayes based antispam plugins for TB that I tried
sooner or later started to crap out (or refused to work right from the
start).

How long have you been using it now?

FWIW, K9 is running here something like 1 1/2 years now (or maybe even
longer, the statistics are wrong since I started with a new system about
half a year ago, and only imported the old K9 databases) and its results
are always steady.

I have my ISP delete all messages with a SpamAssassin rating higher than
4 the moment they arrive, so K9 only deals with the remaining few spam
mails that SA couldn't catch, and it does a very good job at that. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Stay young by hanging on to your dreams. There is not much to do but
bury a man when the last of his dreams is dead. -- Wilfred Peterson