Thomas Fernandez @ 2006-8-07 8:05:46 AM
"Filter: Add Block?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I would have thought that when the common filters are finsihed, a
> "new" session with the account filters is started. It's a matter of
> design, and obviously the developers decided otherwise.

The way I have things setup, that would render most of my common
filters useless. I have a number of common filters that set user
parameters that account filters then use to do various things, like
sort to secondary inboxes.

> This renders account filters obsolete, unless one uses only those.

Except for the implicit Account condition, yes.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-Douglas Adams