rg>>> Bayes Filter Plugin by Achim Winkler
rg>>> BayesIt! by Alexey Vinogradov
rg>>> Agava Antispamservant Plugin
rg>>>  - Anyone care to comment on these?

MP> Rich has missed one.
MP> ,------/ from a message from Marek Mikus: \----
MP> |  developer of AntispamSniper released FREE version of its plugin, this
version
MP> |  misses some advanced features (DNSBL, deleting spam on server,
Anti-phishing
MP> |  etc.), but it is fully functional and with no trial.
MP> |
MP> |  Download: http://antispamsniper.com/thebat_plugin.html
MP> |
MP> |  Upgrade info: http://antispamsniper.com/upgrade.html
MP> After trying it out for ± a month I have paid for the commercial version.

Actually, I didn't miss it.. I was just quoting from the RitLabs web
site... I am in fact trying this product now myself but am always
looking for greener grass.

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com