Hello rich gregory & everyone else,

on 22-Aug-2006 at 17:47 you (rich gregory) wrote:

> If I use TB! Voyager will I be able to work with my v2.12 mail
> database, then sync the changes with my PC when I get home?

The Voyager license is included in the TB Pro license. You have to
update to the most recent TB release in order to use Voyager.

See http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/voyager/ - "Please note that you
need to purchase The Bat! Professional registration before using The
Bat! Voyager. The Order Number and the Registration key for The Bat!
Professional are also valid for The Bat!Voyager."

However, as far as I know there is no synchronisation feature between TB
and Voyager. But you can create a backup and restore it on the other
installation.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Since I do not forsee that atomic energy is to be a great boon for a
long time, I have to say that for the present it is a menace. Perhaps it
is well that it should be. It may intimidate the human race into
bringing order into its international affairs, which, without the
pressure of fear, it would not do. (Albert Einstein, 1945)