Hello Granville,

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

GC> I am with ISP Orange. It used to be Freeserve, then Wanadoo and now
GC> Orange. Recently I have not been able to control messages on the
GC> server via The Bat!. I have The Bat! configured to 'Delete messages
GC> from server when it is removed from trash'. This is no longer working.
GC> I have looked at the settings on the Orange server. Is this the way it
GC> is now or is there some setting I can adjust on The Bat! in order to
GC> manage my mail as I used to?

I'm with Orange, as it is now, too have the same Trash setting. I have
always assumed that deleting from Trash means deleting from server but,
having just done a check, I see it's not the case. I even lowered my
trash maximum message number, did a full maintenance (which is scheduled
every night anyway) and still get the same number of messages on the
server.

Orange is deleting all the messages after the "number of days to leave
on server" setting. Strange.

--
Regards,
Richard