> This will make operation a bit slower, but all changes will be
> immediately committed to disk. This was a common reliability hack for
> laptops in the "old days".

I am unable to "Safely Remove Devices" as voyager.exe is still active
in the process list for several minutes after the window disappears.
This is very irritating when I want to quickly check mail on a someone
elses PC I have to wait ages before I can eject the SD Card or kill
the process and risk the consequences.

I hope there is a resolution for this issue.

--
PJ

Using TB! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2