Hello Richard!

On Saturday, September 30, 2006, 8:18 AM, you wrote, in re Mary Bull's
comment on what Alexander Kunz remarked to her on TBOT when she said
she was afraid of destroying her fragile Bat if she put the
txt2html.regexps file into its directory:

MB>> I told Alex to his face that he's a bully, on TBOT, when he said I was
MB>> chicken for not wanting to put this file into my TB! directory to test
MB>> it. hehehe

> Going /slightly/ off topic but good for you.

MB>> It's okay. Let's go off somewhere by ourselves and make beautiful
MB>> music together!

> I'm actually doing some practice now with the cor de chasse as we have a
> rehearsal this evening. :-)

Right on! :thumbup:
 :band:

Mary
The Bat! 3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2