Hello Alexander!

On Saturday, September 30, 2006, 8:51 AM, you wrote:

>> I know. Strange, it was just that one time and Alexander ticked me off
>> too. The big bully :-(

> If that was your impression, I'm really sorry. I'll try to remember next
> time that you prefer to be officially moderated! :-P

:-P

>> Shaking with fear and cowering in a corner now <sob> ;-)

> Wimp. ;-)

Big bully! :whip:

To all who didn't see the "txt2html.regexps" thread, in which we were
testing it on TBOT: this is all in fun between Alexander and me.

He actually coached me very well on its safety and its usefulness, and
teased me into coming out of my shy, fearful corner. :)

Mary
The Bat! 3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2