Howdy Claude,

Wednesday, October 11, 2006, 11:54:23 PM, Claude wrotened:

Claude> Few TB versions ago it was possible as far as I remember to associate
Claude> shortcuts to view modes,and if my memory serves me well, there were
Claude> associated with shortcuts such as alt+shift+1, alt+shift+2 etc.
Claude> Currently it is not possible to quickly switch from view mode to view
Claude> mode with a single keystroke.
Claude> Is it possible to regain this function or should it be added as a future
Claude>                                                               feature
for TB ?

There  are two options I think. I think you can set shortcuts for view
modes  in  view>toolbars>customise>shortcuts>view>Global  view mode or
you can change the method of threading a message by the following

· None - no threading, all messages are shown individually. Alt + 0

·  References  -  uses  two header fields, In-Reply-To and References,
which both contain unique Message ID's. Alt + 1

· Subject - threads are made up of messages with the same subject line
(minus the "Re:" for replies). Alt + 2

· Sender - threads by the name/address in the From header. Alt + 3

· Recipient - threads by the name/address in the To header. Alt + 4

But i'm not sure thats what you meant. But thats all I know.

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
No, I'm not addicted. The drugs are my friends.