On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 at 00:54:23 +0200, Claude wrote:
> Few TB versions ago it was possible as far as I remember to associate
> shortcuts to view modes,and if my memory serves me well, there were
> associated with shortcuts such as alt+shift+1, alt+shift+2 etc.
> Currently it is not possible to quickly switch from view mode to view
> mode with a single keystroke.

Well on my copy of TB I still use those shortcuts. I don't recall
ever having to recreate them, so I assumed they were either default
settings in v3.85, or they were inherited from my earlier version.

You seem to be running a beta version - is it a problem with that?

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.85.03
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.4