Hello Everyone,

due to some spam issues with one account's email address being
spoofed, I have "retired" this account and replaced it with a new
account. Everything is set up and works fine.
Only issue is that if I write emails, the old account still shows up
as an option. Is there any way only to show active accounts so that I
don't use the old account by mistake when sending an email.
Alternatively if I could move the old account down in the hierarchy
that would do too.

Tom
using TheBat! 3.85.02 on XP