> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 at 10:16:52 +0200, Roelof wrote:
>> I think that in order to drop it in the hierarchy you've got to change
>> stuff in the registry in:
>>
>> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Users Depot

> No you don't. Ctrl-Shift-Up and Ctrl-Shift-Down will move accounts as
> well as folders within and account.

I think you misunderstood. I realise that I can shift the account and folder
itself in the panel up or down. My issue is that when creating a new
message and checking the active account under options, the now
obsolete account is prominently featured in the number 2 spot next to
the replacement account. If I am in a hurry, I might tick the wrong
box.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 3.85.02 on XP