Robbie Margolis @ 2006-12-14 11:32:23 AM
"TB! still has negative image" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I will be the first one to admit TB is 10x better than Outlook, but
> I am tired of my e-mails getting rejecteted and having to deal with
> the negative image TB has in the public eye.

I know that this comes late and is not an optimal solution: you can
turn off the X-Mailer header. Go to
  Options -> Preferences -> General -> Use X-Mailer ...

I've done that and replaced it with my own. See the source of this
message.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark to read."
-Groucho Marx