Hello Peter!

>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

>>> the latest version for download is 3.81.18 which is older than my
>>> regular version. Where did you find the 06/Xmas version?

Mary>> Maxim Masiutin (of the RitLabs development team) announced it on
Mary>> TBBETA yesterday.

Mary>> TBBETA mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Where can I download it?

Go here, and sign up for beta testing and subscribe to TBBETA.

That is, if you're not already a beta tester. If you are already a TB!
beta tester, then see the mid above. Maxim included a link to the
download in that message announcing beta v. 3.86.11.

Mary
The Bat! 3.86.11 beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2