Hello Batters!

RW> On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 you wrote in
RW> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ASK>> Just a question, not directly to you, but isn't importing friendslists
ASK>> into the antispam program quite redundant when you also have an adress
ASK>> book in TB?

RW> Good point. I just automatically copied my friend list over from SpamPal
RW> when I changed programme and I think some of the addresses are not in my
RW> address book but I still want to mark them as friends so that they
RW> definitely aren't marked as spam. for someone installing it as a Spam
RW> filter programme for the first time it would certainly make sense to be
RW> able to import from the address book.

ASK>>  I just thought that it might be nice if an antispam plugin
ASK>> could access the AB and automatically whitelist the contacts.

RW> A very sensible suggestion.

   I have tried installing the free version of Antispamsniper and also
   the trial commercial version (1.7.0.8), but each time I exit The
   Bat, I keep getting the error message:
   "Unable to save the settings".

   What am I doing wrong?

--
Regards,
Maurice

Using The Bat! 3.95.6 under Windows XP 5.1 Pro
Service Pack 2 on a Pentium 3 with 1 Giga.