Hello Pat!

On Friday, January 05, 2007, 2:31 PM, you wrote:

> Help?

Don't know how much help I can be, Pat, but it's nice to see you.
Belated Happy New Year. :)

TBUDL strips attachments, so your screenshot isn't going to show here.

In regard to the possibility of your worst-case scenario of a
completely new Install, the best way is to do the installation and
then in Tools/Restore of the main TB! window choose Restore. Before
uninstalling, move the TB! Backup file out to another location, and
write down the path, or save the path in a text-file location other
than TB!

Did you do a Backup before you installed v. 3.95.6?

Another thing you could do, if you have any stable beta .rar versions
of The Bat! on hand, is to rename just the exe in your TB! directory
to oldThe Bat! And then (with TB! closed) open the rar file into the
TB! directory.

Send me your screenshot PM, if you would like to. Be sure to use my
trillenator at gmail address. Comcast.net has been bouncing some of my
friends for months, including the TB! lists.

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2