Hello James!

On Saturday, January 06, 2007, 11:44 AM, you wrote:

> FTP appears to be the best solution.  But even if you don't want
> to use an ftp client, they offer a Web based upload interface.
> But I believe you need to be registered to use either.  More
> info on reporting methods is buried within Knujon's
> CastleCops forum:

> <http://www.castlecops.com/f240-Knujon_General_Discussion.html>

Thanks a million for the detailed account of the methods and for the
link.

I am, in fact, registered. I was a bit leery of the FTP offer--because
my own privacy and security concerns, however unwarranted. Had missed
seeing the web-based upload interface option, however.

Note: Since we are digressing away from TB! a bit here, I've CCd to
TBOT, in case there's need for further discussion.

Off to read in the link-page.

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.6 on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2