Hello Kitty,

> I am sing the paid version of Antispam Sniper and have 2 questions.

I think we are just in one of those stages where the spammers are
winning. I too am getting a lot more spam through with Antispam sniper
at the moment, but so is my University, who blocked over 1 million
spams in the last two weeks, but are still letting more through than
usual.

Personally, I get about 500 spam mails a day, even though thousands seem to get
trapped by my ISPs antispam software, but I do seem to have periods
when Anti-spam sniper is not working as I would like - but it has always
settled down after a few days

 Graham         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2