Hi Leif,

LG> Sorry, been busy with other things. The top level is unlocked now.

  Thank you. Now I'll have to think of something else to add to the Wiki
  that goes at the top level. ;-)

  I'm sure there is a rationale for locking the top level, though I
  admit I'm not sure I know what it is. If you want or need to keep it
  locked, should we just send you a PM to request that you unlock it
  temporarily when we have content we want to enter there?

  Also one other question while I have you by the ears. Is there a way
  to invite another registered user who is also logged in there to a
  chat while on the Wiki?

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2