Hello Miguel!

On Thursday, January 25, 2007, 6:31 AM, you wrote:

>>> Oh yes! They can, they all do it every day. When they say that something
>>> will be ready in 2 weeks, the "dimension converter" will tell you that
>>> in normal persons' dimension this means 2 or 7 months ;)

>> And when they ignore and don't promise a fix at all? Does that mean
>> they're in a separate time and also a separate space?

> No, it means that they don't know how to fix it but will not admit it
> ;-)

:rofl:

>> These boxed smilies are really beginning to annoy me!

> Switch to PTV. :)

So, of course then the boxes disappear.

But, then, I can't see my pretty smiley images, that way either, of
course. And I do miss them. Some of them are animated, especially the
PCWIZE collection. I'm a child at heart, and I like the fun of them.

http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php

>> So, Miguel, is there a BT report on them that I can support?

> I don't think so because AFAIK it's not a bug, it's WAD for RTV.

No pictures called, ever again, then? Bummer. :(

Off to write an entry in The Bat! Wishes at BT, then, simply for the
satisfaction of letting off a little steam.

Fully working HTML presented to TB! users, but no Smiley .msl
function. What a laugh!!

Stay tuned for new thread.

Digressive Mary
The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2