Hello all,
Sunday, April 1, 2007, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> I finally got around to checking this on my installation of TB and
> sure enough, there are no plug-ins listed in
> Options|Preferences|Plugins. Assuming there should be one I followed
> your instructions above and after clicking the ADD button and
> maneuvering to the Grisoft\AVG\AVG Free folder, I find that there are
> no .TBP files listed. Could this be because I use the 'free' version
> of AVG?

no, I am using free version too and I have avgbat.bav included in
Grisoft\AVG folder. Maybe You did not installed it,so try to repair
AVG installation in Add/Remove programs.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.98.6
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.0.0.4

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM