Hello Ian,

Saturday, March 31, 2007, 7:10:24 PM, you wrote:

IAW> Jack,

IAW> On Sunday, April 1, 2007, 9:12:08 AM, you (Jack S. LaRosa) wrote:

JSL>> I finally got around to checking this on my installation of TB and
JSL>> sure enough, there are no plug-ins listed in
JSL>> Options|Preferences|Plugins. Assuming there should be one I followed
JSL>> your instructions above and after clicking the ADD button and
JSL>> maneuvering to the Grisoft\AVG\AVG Free folder, I find that there are
JSL>> no .TBP files listed. Could this be because I use the 'free' version
JSL>> of AVG?

IAW> The AV plug-in settings are in
IAW> Options|Preferences|Protection|Anti-Virus.

OK, I'm starting to get a headache here. Apparently I've misunderstood
something, somewhere in this thread. I *DO* have and always have had
the AVG plugin in Options|Preferences|Protection|Anti-Virus. However,
one of Marek's posts indicated the AVG plugin should be in
Options|Preferences|Plugins which it isn't in my configuration.
Marek's post also indicated that one should use the ADD button in
Options|Preferences|Plugins to locate and install the plugin. If one
attempts this you find that the ADD button is looking for a .TBP file
which doesn't exist in my Grisoft\AVG folder as Marek states as a
location for the plugin.

I think the confusion comes about because of the two locations in
Options. To wit:

Options|Preferences|Protection|Anti-Virus
Options|Preferences|Plugins

As stated above I *DO* have the plugin showing in the former but not the
latter. Is your head beginning to hurt yet;)

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v3.98.4 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 2