After using TB for so many years, I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question
because I should know how to fix it.  After a major hard drive crash and
reinstalling WinXP ,  I now have a minor problem with how messages are
displayed.

Any messages with a quote in them have the quote displayed in a small font
size.  (I generally use Lucinda Console in size 12, but the quoted portions
look like size 8 or 6.)  This is disconcerting to me and I'd like to have
everything in the same size font.  How can I fix this?

--
Running The Bat! version 3.98.4 under Windows XP