Hello Everyone,

I would like to set up a filter to copy all incoming emails arriving
in a specific account to a new folder or ideally virtual folder
provided the sender's email is already in the original folder (ie.
use the filter to notify me that an incoming email is from a known
source as opposed to be a brand-new sender). Is this possible?

Also, when I fiddled with the folders, I set up a virtual folder
linked to the original folder. This now shows all the emails from the
original as I had not yet set up any filter. How can I get rid of it
now. I am afraid deleting it will delete all original emails too,
something I don't want to do?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.98.4 on XP