Hello Tom,

> sorry, I was not clear enough - the incoming emails usually are not from
> known sources the first time. These are orders from customers. The
> majority will be new customers and new emails but over time some will
> be returning customers. These I would like to catch and review once
> they come in. However there is no need to filter them in individual
> folders. The trick with the address book won't work as I don't want to
> add each sender to the address book on the off chance that they may
> order multiple times.

I think address books (you can have as many as you want/need) are very
useful for this type of things because you can add and delete entries
with filter actions. In your case it would be simple with a couple of
filters. If the sender of a message is NOT in '1st time' AB, add him.
And, if he is, he is obviously a returning customer and the filter can
move the message to whatever folder you wish.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.99.3