Hello Peter,

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:15:49 -1000 GMT (05/07/2007, 09:15 +0700 GMT),
Peter Bennett wrote:

PB> 1. Arriving mail plays the sound I have defined for the account, but
PB> there's also a Windows default sound that plays and I can't find out
PB> what causes it (possibly filtering) or how to turn it off. It's
PB> annoying; any help identifying the cause and cure appreciated.

You mentioned one possible reason: Have you checked all filters?

Another possible reason is that the sound is created by a proxy, for
example anti-spam or anti-virus software, not by TB.

PB> 2. CTRL-F2 (dispatch all messages on the server) does not work. I can
PB> click the button or select the menu item, but I'm used to using the
PB> keyboard. Again, any advice appreciated.

Do you use another software which may use this keyboard shutcut? If
so, it may override TB's defaults.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Kommt ein Mann in ne Bank: "Haende raus, Geld hoch, ich bin eine
Geisel!" - "Gell, Sie wollen's in Schilling?"