Thursday, July 5, 2007, Peter Bennett wrote:

> CTRL-F2 (dispatch all messages on the server) does not work. I can
> click the button or select the menu item, but I'm used to using the
> keyboard. Again, any advice appreciated.

There is a Shortcut Editor. The help file says it should be available
through View -> Edit Shortcuts.
I just looked but couldn't find it. Anyway, View -> Toolbars ->
Customise and choosing the Shortcuts tab seems to be right.

--
Urban

Animals are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other
nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time. (Henry
Beston)