Hi Brenda,

on  Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:04:14 -0700GMT (30.07.2007, 20:04 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

B> I just checked the folders that are listed in the computer's disk
B> directory but not in The Bat.

B> Some of them are empty. (Some of the folders were too but I dont
B> remember which ones.) Some have files in them called

B> MESSAGES.TBB

B> and

B> MESSAGES.TBI

These are The Bat!'s message files. TBB contains the contents and TBI
contains further information.

To recreate these folders - provided they're not corrupted - create
one or more new folders in The Bat!. Remember their names and close
The Bat!. Go to The Bat!'s mail files in your file manager and open
one of your newly created folders. Overwrite the existing TBB and TBI
files with the ones you found. Start The Bat! and see what is in your
new folders.

--
Cheers
Peter

"If they don't want us to drink and drive, why do you have to have
a driver's license to buy beer?"