RG>> Will this filter work under TB! v 2.12 if I paste it into my Sorting
RG>> Office?

RO> You could've tried it instead of asking. :-)
RO> I think that the filter won't even paste in your sorting office v3 has
RO> a different filter structure than v1/v2.

I /did/ paste it into my sorting office but I looked thru the different
screens of that filter and couldn't find any actions for it to perform.
I don't trust my knowledge of this to be sure I didn't miss something.

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.   - Frank Zappa