On Thursday, August 2, 2007, at 6:46:56 PM, rich gregory wrote:

> I looked thru the different screens of that filter and couldn't find any
> actions for it to perform.

There are two conditions: Text match ^$ and Message(attributes) is with
attachments. The actions are: Set memo blank, Mark the message as read, and
Move to folder \\\Junk.

I don't know whether these are available in the older version of the
sorting office.

I did discover, since my earlier posting, that I have to copy the filter to
"Incoming" of each account to be sure of catching all of the spam messages.
I suspect that one of my other common filters was trapping some of them.

--
Jim Kyle

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
with AntiSpamSniper Version 2.5.0.2