Hallo Simon,

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:28:29 +0100GMT (10-9-2007, 15:28 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

IT>  Please  forgive  my  ignorance,  but  could someone please tell me if it is
IT>  possible to create 'filter groups'?

No.

IT>  If I create a main filter in the Sorting Office and call it 'Lists', do I
IT>  need to add any specific conditions for sub filters below it to be
IT>  processed? I noticed that there after adding a condtion to the filter you
IT>  can select 'any message, which I imagined allowed for this, but I tried
IT>  that and sub filters below the main 'Lists' filter still aren't processed
IT>  (actions for all subfolders are simply filtering to folders).

That's exactly as it's supposed to be. A filter processes the messages
that match its condition and filters below that filter won't be
checked anymore, subfilters will be processed though.

However, when you set the option 'continue processing with other
filters' for the parent filter, then the messages will be processed by
the other filters too. (Until they trigger the next filter.)
But I don't know what the consequences are for the messages that have
been processed by the subfilters.

IT> --
IT> Slán,

Your cutsign doesn't function as it should, it's missing the trailing
space.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

I've got all this emotional baggage and no claim check. - SLR
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.24
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM