On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:19:43 +0700, Thomas Fernandez
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I confirm this is the case over here, in the Despatcher. But this is
>exactly what Grumpy wants, so I am confused why they are sorted at
>random in his case.

Hi,

So am I - if the messages are meant to be assigned a number based on
the time they were received, I can't work out why message #1 is from
17 December, message #2 is from 13 December, MEssage #3 is from 20
December etc. Ok, I can see there is an order to the message number in
that it goes from 1 to 100 or whatever, but I can't see any
relationship between the message date and the number it gets assigned!
--

Regards,

GG