Hello Grumpy,

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:30:51 +1100 GMT (15/01/2008, 17:30 +0700 GMT),
Grumpy Gamer wrote:

GG> So am I - if the messages are meant to be assigned a number based on
GG> the time they were received, I can't work out why message #1 is from
GG> 17 December, message #2 is from 13 December, MEssage #3 is from 20
GG> December etc. Ok, I can see there is an order to the message number in
GG> that it goes from 1 to 100 or whatever, but I can't see any
GG> relationship between the message date and the number it gets assigned!

I'm getting the feeling the numbers are indeed in the order the server
actually received them! I have a test account at myrealbox.com, where
it sometimes takes days to receive a message. This messes up the
creation date order of the messages.

Can this be the same in your case?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Der Tabellenerste kann jederzeit den Spitzenreiter schlagen. (Berti
Vogts)

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)