Hi Mark,

On Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 6:05:09 PM you wrote:

MP> Are there any AB New Message templates active for those?

No, I checked. There are also no folder templates either.

MP> If not, what happens when you activate one for him in which you put
MP> "Dear Joe and Sue" or whatever [f.i. you could also use something like
MP> "The miserable life of a toilet blessed with a severe form of Mysophobia"]

<chortle!>  When I put in "The miserable..." into the AB New Message template,
if I chose a new message from the main screen, it still said Dear Joe.  Using
the New Message button on the Address Book toolbar with their handle, I got
"The miserable...". So weird.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. -Michael Ansara as Elric
Emailing with The Bat! 3.99.29