Hello Thomas,

> This is what I have done: XRay adds a header X-Apparently-To to each
> incoming message, showing the account on which it was originally
> received. When replying, the reply template uses it and extracts the
> account name, and with the %Account= macro and a regex the correct
> account is used for sending.

Well, the problem is not with replying: When replying, The Bat automatically
replies from the account the original message (not the one in the VFolder) is
located in. So that's fine.

My problem is when creating a *new* message. Usually it is created from the
account currently selected, or from the default account if you click on a
mailto: link. But when browsing Virtual Folders, it is created from an account
that is not the default account. I habe no idea why, but the problem is
reproducable, and I don't see a way where to configure the default from: -
account for new messages created when viewing a virtual folder.

It looks like a bug, maybe I'll have to report it to bugtrack.

 Carsten