Hi MFPA,

Ok, I fixed it. It's definitely a bug, but you can solve it by playing around
with the "This is the default account" checkbox on several accounts: I removed
it from my default account (account 1), so there was officially no account
defined as default anymore. Message from the Virtual Folders were still created
from account 3. So I set and then removed the flag from account 3, which
resulted in new messages being created from account 2. Setting and removing the
flag there resulted in finally new message being created from account 1!

 Carsten