Hi,

M> If I was as unsatisfied as you seem, I would have moved to another
M> client years ago and stop "suffering".

That's just the problem. I can't find another decent email program.
Mulberry - bad editor. Thunderbird - too much fidgeting. Pegasus -
nah, just not "me". ClawMail, Eudora, Incredimail, you name it.
Currently I'm even using Outlook, at least in my working environment.
That alone should give you some idea how desperate I am. ;-)

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]