Hello Gerard,

> I was pleased to see the inclusion of TNEF support for those nasty
> winmail.dat files.
>
> I just installed 4.0.11 and sailed to a folder full of these
> attachments only to find I still cant do anything with them in TB. As
> ussual the help file or the website don't provide a clue on how to
> use/activate.
>
> Anyone here that figured it out?

You don't need to do anything. Although the winmail.dat is still shown
as an attachment, its contents is displayed in the message pane. You
can verify that if you open the winmail.dat attachment with Winmail
Opener (http://www.eolsoft.com/freeware/winmail_opener/)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.12.2