I've narrowed it down to something specific to my computer settings. I can send
mail using the webmail site for my ISP. And now ALL the email software on my
computer is having problems sending, though Thunderbird seems able to deal with
my gmail account with no problem.

I'm thinking somehow some settings have been changed somewhere, though I've
done nothing. Am considering uninstalling and reinstalling The Bat! as I really
prefer it to any other email software I've used. And hope that a reinstall
helps.

Tess

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.