Dear Tbudl,

I would like to create a filter that triggers on an addressbook entry
containing multiple email addresses without adding more rules to the same
filter.
I searched the list archive and found solutions from 2002 to create for each of
the email addresses a own address entry and sum them up in addressbooks.

Is this still the only way how to deal with filtering on multiple email
addresses in one address entry or is there are more elegant one where I
explicitly say to search all email addresses containing in one address entry ?

Thanks in advance,

Hartwig