Good evening list,

 First of all, tnx to all those who replied to my question.

 I must admit, i think it's not so much as a bug but more a "glitch"
 in the way the developers conceived the "parking" method.

 It makes sense to have messages being able to be parked when they
 arrive in your mailbox. But probably the designers overlooked the
 fact that users sometimes manually want to move parked messages and
 keep them parked.

 The way i go around this for the time being is that i mark them as
 unread and move them. That way i easily find them back and
 "shortcut" them as parked and read.

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com