On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:13:03 +0100 GMT(21/03/2008, 15:13 +0000 GMT), MAU wrote:

>> I've had a similar problem with one of my POP3 accounts.
>> On right clicking, a lot of options were greyed out:
>> reply, forward, redirect, save as, delete, mark as
>> unread, mark as read, and print.

M> See https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6593

Thanks, but all I gather from looking there is that this
bug seems to have afflicted other people too, and that no
solution has been suggested other than restarting TB!

Have I missed something?

--
Eric

Using The Bat! v4.0.18 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2

Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]