Hello Marek,

Uh, oh.  They're running TB! 3.99.3 (as am I) and the help pages still
list this as an option.  Did Ritlabs come up with an alternative or is
TB! now just a standalone program?  That would be a shame as the
networking ability was an attractive option.

Thank you for the information.  Any additional advise would be greatly
appreciated.

Saturday, June 7, 2008, 3:50:22 PM, you wrote:

> Hello all,
> Saturday, June 7, 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> When I go to "Options/Nework & Administration" I get a window with the
>> following tabs: "Network, Privileges, Groups", but don't see any
>> option to change the mode (i.e. from "standalone" to "server" and from
>> "standalone" to "non TCP/IP workstation").

>> I'm sure I'm just missing it, but for the life of me I can't find it.
>> Any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated.

> Server mode is not supported since 3.64 as I remember.

 NickOhare                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]