Hello Ian,

> http://www.mailwasher.net/

thanks, this is working well so far. (Except for the fact that I started to use
it to bounce messages back to the sender before I found out that this was a bad
thing to do.)

> Your template for replies does not include a sig-dash (-- ) that is
> two dashes and a space on a line on its own. It is just that you might
> end up with a fish :-)

I know that The Bat has this but I deleted it because I didn't like how it
looked. It is in tiny print and a light color that can barely be read.

I forgot why they said to use one... except maybe that then it is not quoted
multiple times in an email. (But I delete the stuff in an email when I respond
to it anyway, as you can see.)

I will try to do one by hand below...

What do you mean that I might end up with a fish?
--
Brenda