Hallo Ian,

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:17:31 +1000GMT (20-8-2008, 9:17 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

IAW> I asked because there is a setting in Mailwasher to check the accounts
IAW> sequentially rather than simultaneously. The problem arises when The
IAW> Bat! is called and a mail check done using the /CHECK* commandline
IAW> switch. The Bat! does not have an option to check accounts
IAW> sequentially rather than simultaneously (as I have found out)

You can check the accounts non simultaneously by giving every account
its own line in stead of telling TB to check them simulaneously with
/check*

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, vidi, vacuum, (I came, I saw--nothing.)
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.28.4
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM