Hi,

With a previous The Bat installation, I had the automatic backup set
to run at 1300 hours and to backup to the E drive. That was quite a
long time ago. Since that time, I have reinstalled Windows and The Bat
a few times, but have always kept the same message base (and I think
this is the cause of the problem). Now, The Bat continues to want to
backup at 1300, and pops up an error message when it can't find the E
drive (drive no longer exists). I have gone into The Bat preferences,
and the System options are set as thus:
Auto Backup: Enabled
Backup every 4 days
Start at 8:00pm
Clicking on Advanced, the backup folder is The Bat folder in
Application Data on my C drive, so no problem there.

What I need to know - where is The Bat getting this old E drive path
from? It's not from the preferences, that is obvious. It can only be
from the message base that I've had throughout my Bat installations
surely? And is there a fix for my problem?
--

Regards,

Mr Happy

Using The Bat! v4.0.24.0 on Windows XP