Hello,

I am testing out a cascade of mail forwarding, one server to a second
and then on until it reaches a destination. When I copy a test message
from the Sent Mail folder to the OutBox, it seems to be transmitted,
but nothing shows up. Except for the new cloned entry in the Sent Mail
folder, the message gets lost. If I create a completely new message it
completes the cascading journey to the destination without incident.
Am I misusing the Copy Message function or does it have a side effect
of suppressing the actual transmission. When I issue Send Queued Mail,
I can see some momentary network activity and the copied message in
the OutBox disappears, but I have not been able to determine where the
message is getting lost.

 Lawrence Johnson                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]