Hello MAU,

Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 6:38:02 AM, you wrote:
M> Got it. I have uploaded it here:
       Thanks.
M> Can you right click on any of them, look at Properties and confirm
M> if they are Common folders or Accounts?
       "Common Folders Preferences" is what comes up.
M> In one of your messages you say: "But I'm left with three empty 'common'
M> folders that I don't want". But in the picture they are not 'empty',
M> they show a count of 4 messages. Or are you referring to the fact they
M> have a 'blank' names? BTW, did they always show with blank names?
That message was after the picture. The unnamed common folders were
reflecting the contents of the common junk folder (created by
AntiSpamSniper). When I delete the contents of the junk folder, the
contents of the junk folder under the common folders is also deleted.
If I delete the junk folder, then the three common folders still
remain without a way to delete.
> Further to my previous message, and whether they are Common folders or
> Accounts, can you look at Properties and see if they point to a
> different directory than your default MAIL one?
Good idea. And, there is no listed folder for the common folders only
"Common Folders Preferences." The common junk folder does point to a
Junk folder which is in the default directory as "$JUNK$".

---
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP5 Build 2600 Service Pack 3